Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beautiful Whangaroa

I was just thinking that where we live is so beautiful that I thought I would share some photos of around here.
I didn't take these photos most of them are from google or my brother.
I see this every day when I ride my horse, the trees are red like that at the moment because it's summer. We call them the NZ Christmas tree because they come out at that time.
I also see St.Pauls when ever I ride, but it isn't always so beautiful in the sunset. 
 The Dukes Nose. this was taken a few years ago but it still looks the same. I and my friend climbed it on New Years Eve day when it was misty and rainy. Unfortunately we didn't take a camera but below is the view from the top:

Peach Island in the middle of the harbour

My brothers went fishing on Christmas Eve

The moon rising over St. Peters

And there's Peters boat sailing just out of the hourbour

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures, Felicity! I am in awe! :D `Rachel

    ReplyDelete