Tuesday, March 22, 2011

   It's Tuesday, Tuesday night and it will soon be Wednesday. It's funny to think that most of my readers will be able to read this before Tuesday evening.
   I saw my lovely horse today, Tigger
 He's so hansom!
 I'm teaching him to bow
He is barefoot! Always has been always will be aren't his hooves good looking even in the mud.

Aside from the rant about my horse who I can always find the time to talk about, I am so thankful for him so glad I had to wait years and years to have a horse, I might have ended up with a fat little pony who bolts and kicks like this beautiful horse, Calypso who actually turned his back on my and kicked out at me with both hind legs!
  Oh, dear, can't wait until he is sold. I don't think he was very impressed with his past handlers, he is very friendly until you confuse him or tell him off.

   Here are this weeks 'interesting links':
  •   I got my first issue of Horses in Art today the perfect magazine for an artist who loves horses or a horse lover who loves art.
  • My brother has more photos of Tigger and other horses on his flickr stream. He's an avid photographer in his spare time. He is a horse trainer.
  • Wickfield has revealed a secret, have a look at this new blog club for 'old fashioned ideals'.
  • And here is the blog of my longtime friend who I have been writing to since I was nine but have not yet met. His Unfinished Story
  • She and her sisters write: Literary Maidens Publishing

2 comments:

  1. How cool, Felicity! :) I love your horse! He *is* extremely handsome! And the pony Calypso is so cool too! He looks like a Gypsy's horse or something! Rather wild but beautiful!
    My cousins just got a 9-month old pony...she's half sheltie, and half mini, so she won't get really big, but she's beautiful :) ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Calypso is really bigger than he looks in the photo, I just realized that now. He's taller than Tigger - about 16 hh. Your cousins pony sounds cute! I love minis :)

    ReplyDelete