Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Royal Couple

   I have always loved having a queen and a royal family. I am so glad we do have a royal family they are so interesting! And there's a big wedding coming up Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton on the 29th of April.
  Just look at her beautiful! I'm not a fan a huge rings but that one is not vulgar and enormous but elegant and just right for a future queen, it is a very flattering shape too.
    I have just been looking up them on the Internet and am surprised at how much there is about them. There are allot of reporters who spend all there time chasing royalty around the country sniffing out stories. But I must say we enjoy benefiting from what they tell us! British Royals is a very up to date site full of all you want to know about the latest in royal lives.

Of course Kate's wedding dress is a big secret that everyone is eagerly waiting to find out about. I'm sure is will be exquisite!

No comments:

Post a Comment