Saturday, March 12, 2011


  I have been busy having a cold all last week which is why I have not recently posted. I am well now, though I didn't have such a cute doctor as this girl has! I had always had the notion that it was only people in books who caught a cold from swimming or walking in the rain (you can see what era most of the books I read are in!) or it was something your Mother told you when she didn't want you to do something for some unexplainable grownup reasons! But now I must be growing up because I can quite believe it to be true. I swam in a cold river on a cold windy day and both my friend and I felt sore throats by that night. Anyway here are somethings to look at:

  • The Inkpen Aurthoress is hosting a SpringHasSprung poetry contest, be sure to enter.
  • If you like Period Drama 
  • I'm running out of interesting things so I will resort to my own art . The site Redbubble is a good place to share your artwork, Photography or traditional media.
  • I have joined numerous writers websites where you can share and read others poems and stories, but this one is the one I mostly use because it is so simple and clear though it is perhaps less popular.
  • I am learning this song on the piano at the moment.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I am sorry that you haven't been feeling well. Colds are especially the worse because it seems that nothing helps (when you are just sick, at least if you can take a nap you can feel a bit perkier).
    Very pretty song you are learning! :)

    In Christ's Service,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon, Felicity! :) (I always have an urge to call you Lissie when I get on here. :)Haha! The "getting a cold in the rain" thing made me laugh! ;) ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, I am feeling much better now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful song, Faith. And even thought it gets stuck in ones head it is not anoying! :)

    ReplyDelete