Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Holiday Photos

Here are some photos from my new years holiday. We went out in my brothers boat with some friends and stayed four nights.
The weather was like this until the morning of New Years Day when it dawned like this..


Me tipping a bucket of water over my head!! We went up a stream and a few waterfalls to a pool to wash a few times.


We sailed all day to Mangonui and stayed two nights there

Inside, Nathaniel my little brother, me and Lydia my good friend, inside Star, It was very small and cramped.

Stop! Look!
Peter falling backwards over a cliff!
us
Fishing off Star
Praise the LORD!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Felicity! :) What a perfect day New Year's dawned to be! :) You live near such a beautiful spot! Here in Virginia (in the U.s. of course) we haven't any cliffs that splendid! Well, when we take the ferry across the James to go to Williamsburg or Jamestown, there are a few red, ivy-colored cliffs that I pretend make up the coast of Scotland, but *nothing* compared to what you just showed! :) ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes it is so beautiful here and we are so blessed. My friend and I walked up a big rock called the Dukes Nose (Duke of Wellington) we didn't have the camera but I will add some photos of it to the post.
    God bless,
    Felicity :)

    ReplyDelete