Saturday, September 17, 2011

Our Homemade Movie


  Here is the movie we made in June but have only lately got onto YouTube. It's just a quick thing we did with our friends and planned and filmed in one day as our friends Tabitha and Lydia, who play the two agents, were only here for that day. There's only a sketchy plot full of holes and missing connections, hence the name.

   Nathaniel is usually uncooperative and wont act but this time he was so good and was the best actor! And of course Pup, our dog, always tags along quietly! As camera man I wasn't compelled to act! :)

   We plan to make more and better ones this summer when we are out on the boats. That should be fun!

4 comments:

  1. That was really cute, actually! Even if it didn't have much of a plot, it was pretty good... and I think it did kind of have a plot.. just a basic one, but still good enough to carry the film through! :)

    I can't wait to see what other movies you all do! And you did an excellent job of holding the camera straight, panning, , etc, etc. :)

    And if you don't mind me saying.. I love y'alls accents!!! ;)

    (for some reason, blogger wouldn't let me post under my 'blogger profile'.. weird)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    Hehe yea our Kiwi accent I suppose we must have it! :)

    We may try to get a real video camera for our next movies! They are so much fun to make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Fantastic, Felicity! I loved getting to hear y'all's adorable accents! Now I can better picture how you sound. And it's pretty crazy...you and I have the exact same printer! All the way down in NZ there's something that looks like home. Love the gals' boots, and I'm really diggin' the barefoot thing the convict had going. ;)
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really the same printer! That's funny :) Yes Nathaniel always goes around barefoot! And I loved the girls boots so much too, that I bought a pair for myself! :)

    got your letter yesterday and am writing a reply. have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete