Saturday, September 24, 2011

Things to enjoy :)


I have just been watching a series of You Tube videos about a theory that the Titanic wasn't really the original Titanic on her maiden voyage but her sister ship the Olympic. Very interesting, and the evidence is very compelling. Have you heard of the conspiracy before? You should watch this very interesting and well put together documentary: Why They Sank the Titanic

Something I read on a blog today. We all know this but it's Interesting to read.




The Winners Revealed! The Inkpen Authoress has revealed the three winners of her recent writing contest. Pop over and read the winning pieces.


I don't remember how I found it, but I came across this website for a Letter Writers Alliance. Sounds interesting doesn't it! I love writing letters and reading them especially if they come enveloped and stamped. I have joined myself.


I have been working on my website lately, and have completely redesigned it. What do you think, tell me if you find any glitches or errors in design. Equine Fine Art


 Here is a treasure you will love if you can bear to read a book of the computer screen. Free E-books. But sometimes you can't find an old out of print book anywhere so must read it as an e-book.

Here is an interesting recitation and talk on the pronunciation of my favorite sonnet. Shakespeare's Sonnet 116. Enjoy! :)



2 comments:

  1. I love horses! And your horss is really beautiful (the one on your side bar).
    I just found your blog, and I'm following you!
    Check out my blog, It's a Love Story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following! :) I'm following you now too, love the beautiful pictures you post, very inspiring! )

    ReplyDelete