Saturday, October 30, 2010

From a Corner of My Room


I took some photos tonight:
My cat Cappie was a bit scared of the camera. His real name is Captain Courageous, but the opposite is true. He is scared of people he doesn't know particularly little children and adults. But he is my boy! He climbs up the tree outside my window each morning to say hello and where's breakfast. He is loosing his winter coat for summer at the moment, but in the winter he is stunning in his great fur ruff.
I really got the camera out to take a photo of a drawing it did of my sister when she was about 13 about 20 years ago.!.
 Then I did a photo shoot of my butterfly wind chime.
I am so sorry about the pictures on the side they won't stay right side up!





 I think I could use some of them for a background for something.

3 comments:

  1. I love cats, I've always wanted so desperately to have one. But I'm allergic. *siiiigh*

    Wow, you're a really good artist! That picture is great! :)
    I like the windchime too! Windchimes make me feel happy - they remind me of my grandmother's house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have 5 cats!! They are all one big family of Miffy and Cappie is her oldest son.
    Pansey will have kittens soon and I will post photos of them.

    Thank you, :)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cat...she is a big, black, regal pussy of a questionable temperment at times, but I love her! :) Thanks for following my blog! :) -Rachel

    ReplyDelete