Saturday, May 28, 2011


This is what I always picture when I think of New England. It's somewhere I want to go one day, to see it in the autumn. This particular place is somewhere in Vermont. It's the kind of place I should love to live, only I wish it was in an area of the world less civilized, more wild and remote. I would love to take this farm and set it somewhere in the backwoods on New Zealand. And live on it of course!

We had allot of rain last week and it flooded again. Our local town gets flooded every year here is a picture of one of the floods, the church is in the middle of the little village.


The church is in a dip in the ground, about a meter below road level, because when the town was built all the buildings were built on stilts because of the flooding, all but the church that is. Later the ground got built up and left the church in a hollow.

No comments:

Post a Comment