Sunday, August 14, 2011

Awards!! :)

  Somethings happened! I have been awarded with an award for...... I don't know what -- but I think it is because someone has found some delight in my little blog. Thank you Rachel! It is so encouraging, and I shall renew my efforts to make this place a delightful one to visit.
  Once I almost gave up my blog as a useless endeavor but my Mama is the reason I still share my thoughts here. She said that everything that gives delight to anyone is worthwhile, and by writing my blog and sharing my joy I may warm someones heart. She said it in much better words than I can put it in! So I guess if no one ever bothered to give delight, and only wanted to get it, then there wouldn't be any delight anywhere to get because no one anywhere would give it! Now I sound like Minny from Lark Rise to Candleford! (The last season has ended and we are in mourning. I have watched all the episodes twice and probably will watch them all over with Mama and Nathaniel again)

  But to get back to the main point of this post which I hope you haven't forgotten as I almost have! I have been awarded by the most charming of friend the - Liebster Award! 





The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

 Now here are the blogs I shall pass on the award to:
  • The Inkpen Authores: Since this is my favorite blog to read, full of the most delightful turns of phrase and inspirations, she heads my list. I had to give back the award, I couldn't resist the pleasure. If you don't know Rachel's blog already you must follow!
  • "Beloved Star": Nela posts lovely posts illustrated with the most inspiring photos, I don't know where she finds them! She has just written an interesting post about reading books. This is a lovely little jem to have on your blog roll! :)
  • Life's Better at a Gallop: I came across this girl's blog lately and felt instantly warmed to her for we share two great joys! Horses and writing! I look forward to getting to know her and her blog better. :)
  • The Writings of an Aspiring Aurthor: A little-blog writer who deserves an award! Enjoy! 
  • Unsinkable: And last, but certainly not least, I pass on the award to this lovely blog for Titanic and writing lovers. I really enjoyed the post about letter writing, go and enjoy it! They have giveaways too! :)
Now I really must gallop, have essays to write..........

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Felicity! I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, since Unsinkable is an award- and tag-free blog, I will not be able to pass it on. :(

    Have a blessed day,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Felicity! :) You're a darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Felicity! You're such an encouragement. I will definitely pass this on.

    ReplyDelete