Saturday, August 20, 2011

Promises of Spring

Even though it has been bone-chillingly cold down here in New Zealand we have had such beautiful cloudless days for the last couple of days. And looking out my window it seems today is going to be another. here are some photos from my brothers day yesterday, he went on a trek with our friend, I wish I could have gone too!

 It's a beautiful day!



That's his new horse, Chiquita, he loves her like he's never loved any other! :)


Isn't she beautiful!

I have a new horse too! Simba


He has been given to me and my friend for free. She is going to pay for his grass and I will work him and get him going well and then we will find a good home for him. He is quite skinny at the moment, but with a rest and good care he should turn into a stunner!


And there's my darling Tigger-boy! He was jealous because I gave Simba a feed and he thinks anything in a bucket is him personal property! 

No comments:

Post a Comment