Friday, August 26, 2011

The Ultimate Book Bash: Part 4



30. What are your favorite quotes from books?
'Such are the changes which a few years bring about, and so do things pass away, like a tale that is told!' From The Old Curiosity Shop Charles Dickens
'I do not attempt to deny,' said she, 'that I think very highly of him - that I greatly esteem, that I like him'  Marianne here burst forth with indignation-
'Esteem him! Like him! Cold-hearted Elinor!'



31. What book would you most like to see made into a movie?The Eight Cousins, if there isn't already  a movie, and a good one of Emily of New Moon.


32. What book character do you identify the most with? 
 Anne from Pursuasion. And Pipi Longstockings! Both very different girls but they represent different sides of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment