Thursday, August 11, 2011

Inkpen Contest!

Here is another delightful contest to enter from The Inkpen Authoress! Go along to her blog to read what it is all about. Here is a little hint..


"As you all know, I am a great lover of English literature: everything Dickens, everything Austen, everything Tolkien and C.S. Lewis, everything Gaskell, everything Bronte! And my list goes on. :) England itself is a country full of magnificent literary potential. From deep forests for sunny countryside, from the coasts of Devon to the wild moors of the North, there are so many wonderful settings! So I thought, my darling readers, why not concoct a brilliant contest to celebrate this amazing country and it's legion of priceless books?! And so I did. :)"
 I intend to enter at least one category and I encourage you to have a go. I am reading allot about England at the moment so this is the perfect challenge! Happy writing all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment